Maltego is an Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) tool, not to be confused with an open source project. Open source intelligence is form of intelligence collection management that involves finding, selecting, and acquiring information from publicly available sources and analyzing it to produce actionable intelligence. In the intelligence community (IC), the term "open" refers to overt, publicly available sources (as opposed to covert or classified sources); it is not related to open-source software or public intelligence.
Maltego and its products
- What is Maltego?
- Who is Maltego Technologies?
- Maltego Pro and Enterprise Plans
- What can I use Maltego for?
- Which Maltego edition is right for me?
- Where can I buy Maltego from?
- What are Maltego Data Subscriptions?
- What is Maltego One?
- What is Maltego Community Edition (CE)?
- What is Maltego CaseFile?
- Overview of Maltego Servers
- What is a Maltego Standard Transforms Add-on (CTAS) Server?
- What is a Transform Distribution Server (TDS/iTDS)?
- What is a Comms Server?
- What are Transforms?
- Where can I find Maltego's log files?
- Why am I asked to enter an API key when I have already activated my Maltego Desktop Client?
- I did not receive my activation link after I registered a community account. What do I do?
- How do I reset my community account password?
- Why are there no Transforms in my context menu and no Entities in my palette?
Privacy, data and usage
If Maltego is Open Source where can I get the source code?
Modified on: Mon, 30 Jul, 2018 at 4:55 PM