On the Paterva CTAS the following is logged when you run a Transform:
- Date and time of your Transform run request.
- Source IP address (i.e. your public facing (WAN) IP address).
- The Transform URL with query parameters (e.g. https://transform.io/maltego/run?Command=_RUN&TransformToRun=TransformName&Key=1f22839f11f4bc1852a6&OEM=)
- The Transform which was requested (extracted from Transform URL query parameters, e.g. "TransformToRun=TransformName")
- Maltego Desktop API Key, derived (one-way hash) from License Key. (e.g. "Key=1f22839f11f4bc1852a6"). This Key, commonly referred to as the Maltego API Key, can be used by Maltego Tech to link Transform execution to the license holder. This is done for statistical modeling and analysis.
- User agent (E.g. Maltego Pro 4.2.19 on Windows 10)
- HTTP header information related to HTTP size, including body size.
- Please take note that the HTTP body (which contains the Maltego Entities sent to the Transform Server) is neither processed nor recorded.
Note: we do NOT log the questions asked or the results.