Maltego is an interactive data mining tool that renders directed graphs for link analysis. The tool is used in online investigations for finding relationships between pieces of information from various sources located on the Internet.
Maltego uses the idea of Transforms to automate the process of querying different data sources. This information is then displayed on a node based graph suited for performing link analysis.
Currently there are five editions of the Maltego Client, namely:
- Maltego CE - free, non commercial use.
- Maltego Classic - paid, commercial use.
- Maltego XL - paid, commercial use.
- Maltego One - paid, commercial use.
- Maltego CaseFile - free, commercial, no Transforms.
Because Maltego can seamlessly integrate with nearly any data source, many data vendors have chosen to use Maltego as a delivery platform for their data. This also means Maltego can be adapted to your own, unique requirements.
Our current data partners can be found listed on the Transform Hub.