To move your Maltego license to another machine you will need to contact email@example.com or log a support ticket so that your license key activation count can be reset.
Maltego and its products
- What is Maltego?
- Who is Maltego Technologies?
- Maltego Pro and Enterprise Plans
- What can I use Maltego for?
- Which Maltego edition is right for me?
- Where can I buy Maltego from?
- What are Maltego Data Subscriptions?
- What is Maltego One?
- What is Maltego Community Edition (CE)?
- What is Maltego CaseFile?
- Overview of Maltego Servers
- What is a Maltego Standard Transforms Add-on (CTAS) Server?
- What is a Transform Distribution Server (TDS/iTDS)?
- What is a Comms Server?
- What are Transforms?
- Where can I find Maltego's log files?
- Why am I asked to enter an API key when I have already activated my Maltego Desktop Client?
- I did not receive my activation link after I registered a community account. What do I do?
- How do I reset my community account password?
- Why are there no Transforms in my context menu and no Entities in my palette?
Privacy, data and usage
How do I move my Maltego client license to another machine?
Modified on: Fri, 30 Dec, 2022 at 11:06 AM