For ITDS Transforms, an API key cannot be set the way it is set for usual Hub items. The function is only applicable for official hub items. i.e. it won’t work for Transforms that are manually added to the Maltego Transform Hub. However, there is a simple workaround to quickly set all API keys:
- Select Transforms from the Main Menu
- Select “Transform Manager”
- Select Transform Servers
- Expand the relevant Transform server, e.g. “CipherTrace Crypto”
- Select all Transforms linked to this server by holding the shift key and selecting all Transforms.
- Right click to reveal a “Properties” button. Click it.
- Enter the relevant API Key in the relevant Transform Hub Settings field. E.g. Value of “X” in the CipherTrace Authorization setting.
- Click the Close button to save.
- Close the Close button to close the Transform Manager