Maltego Technologies GmbH is a company based in Munich, Germany, that manages all customer-facing operations of the Maltego software and invests in the development of new products to better meet the evolving needs of all Maltego users.
Maltego and its products
- What is Maltego?
- Who is Maltego Technologies?
- Maltego Pro and Enterprise Plans
- What can I use Maltego for?
- Which Maltego edition is right for me?
- Where can I buy Maltego from?
- What are Maltego Data Subscriptions?
- What is Maltego One?
- What is Maltego Community Edition (CE)?
- What is Maltego CaseFile?
- Overview of Maltego Servers
- What is a Maltego Standard Transforms Add-on (CTAS) Server?
- What is a Transform Distribution Server (TDS/iTDS)?
- What is a Comms Server?
- What are Transforms?
- Where can I find Maltego's log files?
- Why am I asked to enter an API key when I have already activated my Maltego Desktop Client?
- I did not receive my activation link after I registered a community account. What do I do?
- How do I reset my community account password?
- Why are there no Transforms in my context menu and no Entities in my palette?
Privacy, data and usage
Who is Maltego Technologies?
Modified on: Sun, 29 Nov, 2020 at 4:15 PM