iTDS - 4.2.0 Release Notes
Modified on: Wed, 3 Aug, 2022 at 2:29 PM
iTDS 4.2.0 Release Notes
- ADDED: A full backup of the server configuration can be made to a single ZIP file at the click of a button. This backup ZIP file can be used to restore the server to a previous state.
- ADDED: Output Entities can now be specified when adding a Transform.
- CHANGED: The iTDS Admin interface now runs on port 8000 while the Transform Runner continues to run on 443. This has been done so that customers can add a firewall to the Admin User Interface.
- CHANGED: We have further restricted the SSL cipher suites that can be used in Apache config.
- CHANGED: Content-Security-Policy header has been updated to include the frame-ancestors option.
- CHANGED: The Set-Cookie header has been changed to always include the secure attribute.
iTDS 4.2.0 OVA File Checksums