MST On-prem (CTAS) - 3.1.0 Changelog
Modified on: Wed, 17 Nov, 2021 at 2:03 AM
- ADDED: Moved all secrets to environmental variables that can be set from the docker-compose file.
- ADDED: Decoupled Python and Nginx into separate containers to comply with best-practice of having one process per container.
- ADDED: Created least-privileged user for each container to run with.
- ADDED: Updated networking configuration to support K8s networking.
- ADDED: Updated API key sharing mechanism so that API keys can be set from environmental variables.
- REMOVED: Admin UI for configuring API keys.
- ADDED: Changed the build process for registering Transforms with the dispatcher to ensure no runtime dependency issues.
- REMOVED: CTAS PGP Transforms.
- REMOVED: CTAS BuiltWith Transforms.
- REMOVED: CTAS Wikipedia Transforms.
- ADDED: JINX PGP Transforms.
- ADDED: JINX BuiltWith Transforms.
- ADDED: JINX Wikipedia Transforms.