iTDS 4.0.0 Release Notes
- ADDED: New CSV export/import.
- From the list view of each iTDS section, a CSV backup can be exported and imported.
- REMOVED: Legacy backup system.
- The old backup and restore functionality has been removed in favor of the new CSV import and export.
- ADDED: Verify SSL Optional on Transform URL.
- ADDED: Download link for paired configuration.
- ADDED: Navbar links for easier navigation.
- FIXED: URL path starts at web root instead of /iTDS/.
- IMPROVED: Home page layout and descriptions are improved.
- ADDED: Created and updated timestamps have been added to each saved object. This is shown in the list view.
- FIXED: Database schema is improved by adding correct foreign key constraints and column indexes.
- ADDED: Integer, Double, Boolean, Date, DateTime, DateRange data types have been added to Transform Settings.
- ADDED: New Maltego default Entities have been added.
- FIXED: Updated container OS dependencies.
- FIXED: Increased Transform timeout to 2 minutes and upload timeout to 5 minutes.
- FIXED: Allow punctuation in Transform name.
- ADDED: Selection on rows in list view.
- ADDED: Automatically close to alerts after 4 seconds.
- FIXED: Removed PHP version of http headers.
- FIXED: Issue when Transform URL error not showing up.
- FIXED: Removed Seed requirement for creating a Transform.
- FIXED: XML parsing issue with OAuth settings.
- ADDED: Image validation for the OAuth Icon.
- FIXED: Debug Status on Transform Metadata is Not Saved when Adding or Editing.
iTDS 4.0.1 OVA File Checksums