iTDS - 3.1.1 Changelog
Modified on: Thu, 18 Jun, 2020 at 3:01 AM
- ADDED: Improved performance of server
- Moved from mod_php to php_fpm which handles concurrency better.
- Moved TKS (Transform key server) from a http call to function call.
- Stopped session cookies from being created on Transform endpoints
- FIXED: Backup Restore Fails due to size of backup file greater than 20 mb. (Same issue with Transform configurations.)
- FIXED: URLs entered in the OAuth form were being html encoded resulting in & becoming & which broke the oAuth flow.
- FIXED: Added CSRF token to license activation page.
- This required that the activation page be moved into the CodeIgniter application. Before it was a separate vHost.
- FIXED: Merged two implementations of the TKS into a single model in the CodeIgniter application.
- REMOVED: Removed sample Transforms that were included with the server by default.
- This is to prevent customer from building their Transforms on the iTDS server.
- FIXED: added a timeout to the HTTP call that tests a Transform when the Transform is being saved.
- This is to prevent the page from hanging when an broken transform URL is entered.
- ADDED Detailed error messages when Transform tests fails.
- CHANGED: Apache configuration files were modified are part of some of the above fixes.