AliasDB is a plugin for Maltego that allows you to access a database of over over 12 Million site defacements, the aliases that took attribution, and other relevant metadata going back to 1998.
1. First, you need to Install Maltego. Make sure you are using Maltego Classic or XL (Commercial Version). The Community Edition has limitations that will significantly impact your experience with AliasDB. You can purchase Maltego from Paterva, Or you can purchase it through Shadow Dragon. If you need a trial of Maltego during your AliasDB trial, please contact us.
2. In Maltego, in the Home Tab, select Transform Hub and find AliasDB and click Install.
3. Select Yes and after installation is completed click Finish.
4. Once installed, hover over SocialNet and click Details.
5. In the window that pops up, click Settings.
6. Enter your License Key and click Close.