The Maltego Desktop Client is quick and easy to install. And because it uses Java, it is able to run on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- The Client requires at minimum of 4GB of RAM
- Any modern multi-core processor (i3 or above) will have more than enough processing power
- 4GB of disk space
- A 1080p display
- We highly recommend using a mouse. A mouse will make navigating Maltego graphs far easier
- The Client requires Internet Access for optimal operation
- The Client will need to make outgoing connections on the following ports: 80, 443, 8081. Additionally port 5222 is needed in order to join shared graphs on Paterva's public Comms Server
Note: a Maltego Client may need to make connections on additional ports if the Client is using Transforms from 3rd party Transform vendors in the Transform Hub.